Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beadbloggers and a Blythe doll photo by Jean Yates

Meet Opium! She is a Doronjo Blythe dressed to save you in the Hurricane! She is a superwoman Blythe from a famous comic book called...wait for it...Yetterman! They even made a movie of Yetterman! Opium is not the original character's name --I just named her Opium. She has a heart in her eye, see it?
Trick or Treat!!!--jean






Beadbloggers!


A Bead A Day
Halloween jewelry? Lisa's featuring a variety of great designs and designers leading up to Halloween.
About.com Jewelry Making
Tammy talks about making a fused glass color graph.
Art Bead Scene
Guest blogger Heidi Post shares a tutorial on building a fun and practical earring shadowbox display
Beading Arts
Cyndi comes up with a quick and easy metal stamping project...with a surprise!
Carmi's Art/Life World
Sometimes you just need to make yourself something with whimsy...hence my new Mickey and Minnie necklace!
Resin Crafts!
This week Carmi turns some plastic rings into fabulous new beads!
Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean is preparing ahead for "Frankenstorm" in the East by reminding people to be ready for the Kalmbach Bead Soup Party! For the detail, see Jean's blog!

4 comments:

Marissa Foss said...

I love how much detail goes into everything you do, Jean. Amazing work. Hope you're staying safe!

-Marissa Foss, Artbeads.com

colorchic said...

Thinking of you! Hope you are safe!

anthony stemke said...

I just called to say I hope you and your family are okay; I know these storms can be really terrible. Best of luck to y'all.

Jean said...

Thank you everyone. I am back now and today was my son's first day of school , returning after all of this. I am so grateful for your friendship.
xox jean