Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kim Miles has a new website--WOW

http://genesis129project.com/?author=1
I saw this on someone's blog
 once and I went back and found it
in honor of today
 
 
 
 
 
 
And why is today special?  For two reasons. Yesterday I felt incredibly sick. All day. I felt so sick I kept falling over sideways on the bed. I would lie there and then I would get up and  do work
 
jean-does-work
 
 
and then I would fall over again, dramatically. I do not know what the problem was but it was snowing
so maybe winter's wonderland was affecting the barometric pressure and "messing with my business".

I didn't eat all day ( I know people do eat in the day but I don't and I don't need you to tell me how I should be eating six small meals . I know all about six small meals and I don't want six small meals, I want one big, big meal preferably late at night when everyone else is asleep and I can eat in peace and watch NCIS reruns.Or Law and Order reruns).

Anyway, by 9:30 PM I was feeling a little better, so I began to think about what I wanted to eat. As a vegetarian, I have all sorts of fun with food, but I am being lured closer and closer to Veganism by my friend Kim Miles. If you do not understand the difference between Vegetarians and Vegans it is easy to grasp if you go to Kim's website and read her posts. All of her recipes are wonderful and delicious and Kim has transformed herself from a beautiful person to an even more beautiful person who never falls over sideways on the bed unless she chooses to, on purpose! She is a ball of energy and a runner now, and a slick whippet of model-like proportions at age 50 which in her case is the new 20.
From beads...to beans.  Kim has recreated herself and now she is passing the word in an elegant and
positive way. You don't have to feel guilty about what you are eating. You just have to enjoy her posts and see what she is up to and soon you will want to try something she has made. I have a Vegan board on Pinterest , and it is because of Kim! I just want to eat everything on it. Only I want to eat it all at once, late at night. Because that is the kind of hairpin I am, as my mother used to say.

Anyway, here at home. I ate an entire can of garbanzo beans tossed with lemon juice and cumin and then I felt really good and slept the sleep of the just.

And this morning I checked my email and found THIS! FROM KIM!

Positively Vegan
Hi Everybody!
Just popping in to let you know I have a NEW WEBSITE!
 I needed to expand on the blog, and a real website was the
 logical next step. It's beautiful, and the blog has a new look too.
 Come on over and check it out!

And don't forget to order your Recipe Book.
It's a PDF, so you'll have it instantly, and you get to choose your price!
 I do it all for the love!
Eat Your Greens!
xo Kim

 
how wild is that!!! Kim made a new website yesterday
 while I was all sick
 and then healed myself with garbanzo beans and cumin!
I am going there right now. How about you!
I may just even eat something
 at a crazy time of day today and surprise myself!
I can be wild, you know! I bet!!!
I can say YES to the Universe! And eat lunch today!
 
THANK YOU KIM FOR ALL YOU DO
love, jean xox!
 
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Marian Allen says...

Oh.... I want to folly your Pinterest vegan board, but I already am! You make me want to unfollow you just so I can follow you again. I love you, even when you fall over sideways. lol

Marian Allen
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

November 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

I love you too!!! we will meet someday! xoxoxoxox!!! You are wonderful!

jean

November 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Margot Potter says...

I love this! Go Kim! Go Jean!

Love
Madge

December 2, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

:) Yay ! Thank you, Margot!

December 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home