Monday, November 26, 2012

review by Jean of The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion by Margot Potter and some fabulous breaking news as well concerning the MARVELOUS Margot

The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion by Margot Potter
 
 Margot potter book cover fassp_kdp_copy
 
review by jean yates




The FIRST, BEST Gift on your list, hands down, should be the brand new e Book,
The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion, by Margot Potter, available for digital downloading Here:
However, I don't mean just as a holiday gift for everyone you know, but for YOURSELF, as well.
And I don't mean just as a holiday gift.
This book is a fabulous gift for any time of the year!
It is appropriate for any person who needs an amazing, discerning, knowledgeable "jump start".
For what reason?
First of all, in order to really comprehend profoundly what he or she could do to gain momentum in every way in life.
To lead to what?
To lead to you own personal understanding and insight. It's essential to know your strengths and to celebrate them to be a success and stand out in business.
Margot's e Book, easy and fun to read, will enable each reader to fill in the blanks of his or her own SELF. This leads to success, in business, in relationships, and in happiness.
I have read and loved everything that Margot has ever written in book form.
Margot is one of a kind and beloved world-wide. However, this book is not about Margot. This book, The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion, is about me, you, and your brother or sister. It is about all of us, yet addresses each of us personally. I related to this fantastic book completely. I was able to enjoy myself as I journeyed though each chapter (Margot is fun and funny as well as wise and insightful). I found my strengths, and yes, I found my weaknesses. Oh, you thought I was perfect? I am not, but I now know for the first time what I have to do to get my business off the ground. It is never too late! I am sixty-one this year. I am still full of enthusiasm and motivation. Margot Potter, with this fab book, has helped me to figure out how to understand my lesser abilities, and how to take action to fix them. I am incredibly excited to begin to do this, because now I have my own personal blueprint for how to succeed at doing what I love! This is thanks to Margot Potter.
You will feel the same way I do when you read this book, The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion. You will also laugh, be freed from your fears, and "get" yourself in a whole new way. Even if you have gone to therapy for the last fifty years and figure you know yourself well, or, have never gone to therapy and figured you didn't need it, you will be enlightened in totally positive ways by this book.
But that is not all.
You will obtain hard core, totally up to date information on exactly how to "brand" yourself, how to use your blog to the fullest, how to present yourself in a businesslike manner, how to share yourself and personal information about yourself, and when not  to do that. You will receive the best information I have ever read anywhere on how to use the social media available online. All of this is presented in an unconfusing manner in this great book.. I was staggered by how well the author knows what she is talking about. Additionally, Margot is not "shamelessly self promoting" herself, she is completely dedicated to motivating her readers, YOU and ME.
You will enjoy this book, because it is a super fun read as well as an incredibly eye opening learning experience. You will laugh really hard at times. This is something I can always use. It cleanses me. It opens me to learning far better than someone pontificating about something. There is not a shred of pontificating in The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion, just vast masses of the most high quality understanding of human nature. How we can get what we dream for, and why we deserve to, is what this book is all about.
 
I am bowled over by The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion by Margot Potter. I shall return to it again and again to gain more and more understanding of myself and how to accomplish what I have only hoped for in a very muddied way. I see now what I want, and what to do to get what I want. I guarantee you will see as well what you need to do to get what you want if you read this book. You'll be given the tools you need, from this exceptional e Book, to attain your special prize dream, and to be happier than you ever imagined you could possibly be.
I congratulate Margot Potter on this five star e Book, The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion. I urge you to get your copy, and to spread the word, as well. Give this to your friends in business, the starving artists you love, everyone who hasn't quite made it yet but has the talent. I LOVE this book!
To sum up, just get it!

--jean

Now --Breaking news!  I have received MORE information from Margot, just this morning which absolutely sent chills of delight up from the tips of my toes , to the top of my head, making my hair stand on end  I got so excited!  I know when I get the Don King look going on with my hair something really all kinds of outstanding is going on!  So read ahead!

Margot has created her own line of finished jewelry you can purchase by following the same link I gave you at the top of this post. This line is called
Modern Romance (TM) by Margot Potter, and it consists of divine collections which will enable us all to own pieces like this incredible, singing, glorious,
beautiful and perfectly stunning necklace and earring set, designed by Margot!

Margot Potter Modern Romance  k2

I just ADORE this. It is chic, full of hip passion, and is all about color, balance, and
and "modern romance", as promised. Jim, are you readng this?  I have a little Christmas list I am working on titled: JEAN

Margot , you make me a better person because you fill me with inspiration!

I just have to say that this product line is brand new and is going to be put up today on Margot's site so if it is not there when you first visit, GO BACK LATER. Get the book, and
go back later and check out the new line, Modern Romance (TM) by Margot Potter.
You will love it!
Well, WOW!

This post is what MY idea of a gift to you is all about. And to myself as well.
Thank you so much, Margot!





 

Labels:

8 Comments:

Margot IS marvelous!! A new Potter e-book is so very exciting and sounds empowering. Love literary work that transcends therapy!!

A big thank you for your review, Jean :) Running to my debit reload now! lol... Oh, isn't life good?

love,
rita

November 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

Rita-- I am so happy you like the review and that you are in my life in every way.


xoxox!!! jean

November 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Margot Potter says...

Jean the Bean

YOU ROCK!

Love
Margot like Escargot

November 27, 2012 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

no, YOU rock, Margot! :)

xox me!

November 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Elizabeth says...

Congrats, Margot! You've done it again by adding great work to the world. It looks like a must-have book.

Jean, you've done it again writing another amazing book review. It was perfect--like you!

Eliz

November 27, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Jean says...

Hahahahah perfect like me. Eliz, you are naughty!!! But you are so RIGHT about the wonderful margot and ths great book!
xox jean!

November 28, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger BackstoryBeads says...

Thanks for the link, Jean. I downloaded Margot's e-book yesterday and inhaled several chapters- love the format and the exercises that accompany every section. Now, off to develop that fine art.... Thanks again!

November 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

You are so welcome, Backstory Beads! Thank YOU!
xox jean!

November 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home