Sunday, December 30, 2012

Beadblogger posts and a freaky photo by jean yates and a GREAT Photo by Cindy Sowers

Since I posted, look what happened: something wonderful--a gift from Cindy Sowers
my dear friend: this beautiful doll, photo by Cindy.



I may pass out. The quote is from e.e. cummings...whom I love. Her name is cummings. What talent Cindy has! this doll is exquisite. Thank you and love, Cindy

Now here is what I had already posted:


SO, A TREE FELL ON OUR HEADS.
C'est la vie, say the old folks , etc. etc.


No Blythe pic today! xox jean



BEADBLOGGERS!



A Bead A Day



Holiday jewelry making is such fun especially when you can share with others. Here are some earrings perfect for New Year's eve.




Tammy reviews another bead weaving book from the "I Can" series by Lark.




Rebecca shares some simple ideas to spruce up gift packaging that are good all year round!




Jean writes about the incredible excitement of working for the brand new magazine, Digital Beading Magazine!



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie says...

Eee-yikes on the tree! Didn't it get the memo that the Christmas trees are to be brought in through the front door, not invite themselves in through the attic? Hope everyone's okay and the damage was minor...

December 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and
actual effort to produce a very good article… but what
can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything
done.
my page: warz aimbot

December 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Jean says...

Hahahaha Bobbie! You just cracked me up! It was minpr damage but are we glad we were insured! GEESH!

xox jean

December 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home