Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kim Miles, Vegan Ambassador, is also reopening her Etsy shop with all sorts of treasures for us

 Silver Bird Secret XO Tag , available at Kim Miles' PV
Etsy Shop! see link below



"This domed sterling tag is hand stamped, with an oxidized and brushed finish that is so Taos.
It's 3/4 inch across, and swings from a large fused fine silver ring,
and an 18" stainless steel chain.
An extra, tiny tag is linked onto the back, stamped with "XO,"
 it's a nice little secret "hug and kiss" for you or whoever you give it to.

After 16 years of glass beadmaking, I've left the torch, and moved into the kitchen.
Vegan cooking and lifestyle are what make my heart sing now, and through my blog
and my website, I reach around the world to share the veggie love.
The jewelry I sell here (and make in my kitchen!) helps support me in my efforts,
and also allows me to donate a percentage to some of the nonprofits out there that
are protecting animals, feeding people, and saving the environment."--Kim




See the secret XO back of the bead above, hand made by Kim, 
at the very bottom of this post! It is
 so adorable and a great price too
I love all of her work and the joy she spreads in the world!--jean

SO,


Great news from Kim Miles! Not only does she make some of the most
delicious and delightful food in the
world, she has reopened  and renamed
her Etsy shop of treasures!
Check out her email I received, and travel over to her website
and her Etsy shop and see all that there is to see!
It is wonderful!--jean --see all the links below!




Hi Everybody!
I've renamed and reopened my Etsy Shop! You don't have to be vegan
 (or even like broccoli) to love cool jewelry.
 And 5% of all PV Shop sales goes to A Well Fed World.
I've chosen them because they promote a vegan diet
as a smart way to feed the world, protect animals,
and heal the planet we all call Home.
My shop also supports me in my blogging, cooking, writing, and teaching.
Do come over for a visit!

And if you're at all veg-curious, want to shed a few pounds, or just want something new to make for dinner, come on over to my website.
I'm getting a lot of email from people who are inspired by
 the "My Story" page, where I've posted a truly awful "before" picture of myself.

Secret Vegan Suppers are in the works,
and could even come to a town near you.
Add your name to the PV Mailing List to stay up to date
on all the latest food fun!

Till next time...
Eat Your Greens!
xo Kim

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Miles says...

Thanks for the promo, my friend! xoxo!!!

January 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger storesebay says...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home