Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bead Soup Teaser from Jean to Liz Owens for the 7the BSBP with our wonderful Hostess Lori Anderson

This is one of my favorite parts of the Bead Soup Parties, "The Teaser Photo"!!!

1) I take a terrible photo--I can't help it!!!-- of my bead soup  for my partner

2) I have "Bead Soup Doubt" which is a form of angst concerning whether or not my partner will be able to see into my inner soul and decide she doesn't approve of my inner soul's good taste in beads.

3) This lasts around 30 seconds. The comes the fun time!!!

4) I may not know how to photoshop, but when it comes to messing photos up using photoshop effects, I am THE BEST!

5) It is like playing in the sandbox  when I create my teaser photo! 

6) I actually really like this one. except I must tell you I took the photo with a background of a beige table so all these colors are affected by the table, which I think at one point I considered the idea that I might send the whole table to Liz, considering it was in the photo, but then I decided , "Well, no, Liz probably has a table,"

7) So so much for that. I also had a feeling Liz likes purples, violets, fuchsias, navys, and dark greys , so I tried not to send her anything in her regular palette.

8) On the other hand, I hope she does like what I DID send. I put a lot of thought into it.


I kind of like this photo. It looks like a country or a heat geo-map. Of something. Yes, it's true! I am admiring this creation!!!

I do hope Liz gets her soup soon. We both got a late start, but that is OK with me!

--jean

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger cw whitedogjewelry says...

'looking forward to Bead Soup 2013. I love the color palette you have sent.
'can't wait to see it completed.

February 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jean says...

thank you so much--you are sweet to comment! xox jean! :)

February 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger A Polymer Penchant says...

Awesome post Jean! I'm with you it's so much fungo plot and scheme at soup and then how to hide it all. I think my favourite part is seeing all the awesome soup and designing all these things in my head... Then I end up shocked come reveal time

February 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger vovsblog says...

Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the Bead Soup Blog Party cant wait to see what you make!

February 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home