This is one of my favorite parts of the Bead Soup Parties, "The Teaser Photo"!!!
1) I take a terrible photo--I can't help it!!!-- of my bead soup for my partner
2) I have "Bead Soup Doubt" which is a form of angst concerning whether or not my partner will be able to see into my inner soul and decide she doesn't approve of my inner soul's good taste in beads.
3) This lasts around 30 seconds. The comes the fun time!!!
4) I may not know how to photoshop, but when it comes to messing photos up using photoshop effects, I am THE BEST!
5) It is like playing in the sandbox when I create my teaser photo!
6) I actually really like this one. except I must tell you I took the photo with a background of a beige table so all these colors are affected by the table, which I think at one point I considered the idea that I might send the whole table to Liz, considering it was in the photo, but then I decided , "Well, no, Liz probably has a table,"
7) So so much for that. I also had a feeling Liz likes purples, violets, fuchsias, navys, and dark greys , so I tried not to send her anything in her regular palette.
8) On the other hand, I hope she does like what I DID send. I put a lot of thought into it.
I kind of like this photo. It looks like a country or a heat geo-map. Of something. Yes, it's true! I am admiring this creation!!!
I do hope Liz gets her soup soon. We both got a late start, but that is OK with me!