Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beadblogger Sunday and a Blythe Doll Photo by Jean Yates


I was speechless when I first saw Juniper. She is a custom doll by Zaloa27, and the first doll I have ever had with teeth. They are so beyond perfect it is unbelievable. I don't think anyone in the
Blythe
world would disagree with me if I were to say that this is one of the most adorable Blythes ever!
She fit right into the family right away and when Jim first saw her he said, WOW! She's GREAT!
So I took a couple of photos of him with her, of course , before he went out. Thank you very much
Amy for this incredible doll. I love her! --jean




BEADBLOGGER SUNDAY!




Have a favorite piece of jewelry inspired by winter? Stop by A Bead A Day to share your design.

It is about time to get some hearts going, the kind you incorporate into Valentine's Day jewelry.

Cyndi's readers have been weighing in, sharing their best pieces of advice with each other!

Just in time for Valentine's Day, or ANY day, Kim Miles, Vegan Ambassador, is reopening her Etsy shop with a lovely new name and perspective! See Jean's blog for the details.

Andrew has been playing with polymer clay! He made a mountain of beads and samples to show how the polymer beads can be used in jewelry.

Art Bead Scene
Take a tour through the gorgeous jewellery, inspired by our monthly challenge piece 'Black Peacocks with Japanese Persimmons'. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home