Monday, February 11, 2013

I LOVE my Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party Partner, Elizabeth Owens-Dwy, owner of 1996 Shabby Lane on Etsy




Hi, it is I, jean! Feeling pretty good despite the fact that my Bead Soup partner and I were (and remain) both stuck in fifteen tons of snow. Yes, she lives in the Northeast too.  Her name is Elizabeth Owens-Dwy. She is also known as Liz, and as Elizabeth Owens! She has a fabulous Etsy Shop,  and the blog I aspire to ( sorry, jean's blog, but you really have to get with the times here!!!). Here is her blog, called 1996 Shabby Lane -- is that not cool? I love it. Here is a photo which I took from Brenda Sue of an altered bottle which Liz had made--it is an aromatherapy bottle now as well! Totally awesome!


Elizabeth is a mixed media artist, who is experimenting all the time!  This, to me, is fascinating,
and yields perfectly beautiful results! For example, here, I love the way you see something new every time you look! It must be very peaceful to experience the scent as well. I think that this lovely creation is not only
really appealing to look at, it is a great example of mindful photography,

I am looking forward to sending beads and a clasp and a focal to Elizabeth (Hi Liz!) and seeing what she comes up with as well, when we are partners  for the first reveal of the 7th BSBP!

Hooray!

jean xox

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dini Bruinsma says...

Jean, I really do love the eyes of your dolls :-) xo Dini

February 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Jean says...

Thank You, Dini! That is my because I have friends who change the eyes for me by painting them! These are all special customized dolls--I hokve this hobby! xox jean

February 12, 2013 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home