Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beadblogger Sunday and a some photos of a Blythe customized by my dear friend Moon Rouge

Regina is having a nap in the garden! I don't know how this happened, but she is fast asleep on her chaise, with her little kitty cat nestled up against her.  I think they are both dreaming!
Regina is an EBL Fancy Pansy Blythe customized by my dear friend Moon Rouge, who made her incredibly glamorous. Her beautiful eyelids are hand painted by Moon Rouge in a celestial theme! I made the earrings which Regina is wearing but the glorious gown was designed and made by TSANFW on Etsy. The shop is on holiday at the moment but I highly recommend Eugenio's work.
Of course, I also highly recommend ANYTHING Moon Rouge does; she is one of the most remarkable artists I have ever known.




























"Kitty, I just woke up from the strangest dream! Did you have the same dream I had?"--Regina

jean xox





BEADBLOGGERS!





Bead love...Lisa's got it, how about you? Stop by A Bead A Day to share your bead love story.





Get hammered with beads, copper, and wire when you make these pretty flower earrings.





Gaea shares some colourful art bead inspiration in the form of a treasury based upon this month's challenge piece by Monet.





Cyndi attempts to get her "Mental Gears" in order in this stringing project!





Have you made a slider bracelet yet? Carmi wirewraps her main slider to create a floral window box effect.





Sometimes a pendant looks so much better if you collaborate with another designer!





Jean is hosting a giveaway of the wonderful book, Suzanne Golden Presents Interviews with 36 Artists Who Innovate with Beads! For a chance to win this GREAT book, see Jean's blog! Hooray!





Andrew participated in a cool blog hop challenge hosted by Tara Linda! The prompt was a NASA image of a nebula!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zoe says...

Jean
I just wanted you to know I nominated you for a blog award. Please dont feel obligated to do all the machinations I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your site. It's under 2Birds1stone on my blog.

April 21, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Jean says...

This is a wonderful honor, Zoe! I am really touched! My computer was down all day, but now I will be able to look! You are the sweetest!
xoxox, love, jean

April 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Pat Hatt says...

Beadbloggers galore
Today at your shore
With a customization too
Quite the view

April 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Hi, yup this paragraph is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

Also visit my web-site :: outstanding golden retrievers breeding information

April 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Having read thіs I thought it was extremely еnlightеning.

I apрreciate you finԁing the time and effort tο put thiѕ informаtiοn together.
I once agаin find myself personally spending a significant amοunt of time
both rеadіng аnd postіng commentѕ.
But so what, it wаs ѕtill worth it!



my web рage :: link building

April 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home