Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Make a darling necklace with a Gossamer chain from Fire Mountain Gems

I received a beautiful chain from Fire Mountain Gems today in the mail. This new sterling chain is totally on trend. The appealing delicacy of the chain, and the fact that it is made from sterling silver,
make it a lovely choice for the new minimalist jewelry designs everyone is falling in love with.
It is called "Gossamer Chain" and comes in twelve styles/sizes in total!  The chains are very reasonably priced as well, if you are thinking ahead to holiday gifts. These chains are a perfect springboard for the designs you may want to get going on making!

I just had to try it out in a light, airy design as soon as I received it. I used an open sterling heart and a few Swarovski crystals wire wrapped to jump rings. The chain slipped right through the top jump ring, just the right touch for all these pretty silvers and blues; one of my favorite combinations.
Within a half an hour I had my new "hello, sweetheart" necklace completed and ready to wear!


Fire Mountain Gems is known all over for its many innovative and wonderful offerings for designers. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't adore Fire Mountain Gems! The service and the price points are as spectacular as the vast selection you get to choose from. I will be returning for more of these Gossamer chains. The one I used is item Order # H20-4493-CH.  I look forward to trying the other styles offered! --jean

PS: if  you are not subscribed to their email offers, consider signing up. Every FMG email is terrific and full of info very valuable to designers and jewelry lovers. They also offer a great catalog!

No comments: