Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Winner of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics announced!

Congratulations to Kristen, who won Beadweaving Beyond the Basics! It is a super lovely book!
Please email me your address so that I can forward it to the publishers. They will send your copy to you directly.
I hope you can provide a street address (not a PO Box), as that is what they prefer. 
Thank you so much for commenting. 
I hope you enjoy this wonderful book! :)

Thank you to everyone who commented. I appreciate your participation and hope that you each get a chance to read this gorgeous new book! 
More giveaways to come in the future! Stay tuned!  jean 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! I won, I won! Thanks so much for the give away, I'm very excited to own this book. I just know it will be inspiring and motivate me to use some of those seed beads I've been hoarding, er, collecting. I love your blog!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Kristen!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Have fun, Kristen!
and that is nice of you to congratulate Kristen, Alex!

jean :)