Thursday, October 29, 2015

six sentence stories: a linking blog hop

six sentence stories: a linking blog hop
go here to link: thank you, Ivy!

The word is refuse



I don't think I have done this hop before. And when you read what I wrote you will see how
difficult it is for me to do this. Anyone want me to tie dye a T shirt  for you instead?
Explain what the song "Someone left a cake out in the rain" means?  Review something? That I can do!  -- jean


NB*(because I love NB): Using the word "refuse" in a story (or in this case, a rhyme) is one thing. Actually refusing in real life is another, much more difficult thing, for some people. To refuse to do something is ultimately freeing and empowering for those people.

Taking the easy way out

Willie Nelson doth refuse! 
He wants it all, thus, cannot choose! 
His loves waft in, paired up in twos.
One's lush in pinks, one's hot in blues.
They sit around drinking Mountain Dews.
They'll never leave him for Tom Cruise.

click on photo to enlarge

 Tom Cruise won an Oscar for his part in Magnolia

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Six sentences in a rhyming poem! Well done!

Unknown said...

Hahaha!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! So nice to see you here!!! Missed you!

Unknown said...

Hahaha!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! So nice to see you here!!! Missed you!

GirlieOnTheEdge said...

What a great 6 sentence! I love your picture Jean and I did click on it and made it bigger! One girl on roller skates, one in ballet slippers... Which one will Willie choose? :D
Excellent clip btw. Love his voice. And I did see Magnolia!

Old Egg said...

What a great way to complete the mission!

clark said...

hey!! Jean!!
good to have you at the Six!! very cool …photos andmusic and a pome!! as creative as i expected!

Josie Two Shoes said...

This was great... well done!! :-)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Thank you so much, all! :)
xox jean