Hi! I learned a lot this week, so I wanted to discuss learning and why I am thankful for it.
I am thankful that the things around me make me curious. I love to research things so the Internet is a great assistance to my curiosity, whether I want to learn about famous people, nature, colors, films, or whatever has interested me that day.
so here are some things I learned and thought about and learned and did this week
1) I learned I cannot figure out everything in one sitting sometimes. I know I KNEW this but it was really obvious to me this week. Movies help me a lot when I need to learn stuff about human nature.
I saw Whiplash this week, and Crazy Heart.
I made a lot of snap judgements from a pompous high place about these films, their musical scores, and the plots. Then I went back and thought about what I had learned. If I had any original conclusions about these movies, it is because they were worth thinking about, for me, I learned I just might not be the greatest movie critic in the world, with instant insight and trenchant observations, even if it is really important to me and I secretly sometimes think I am a good movie critic.
here is the trailer from Crazy Heart
I am shocked at how strong my feelings are concerning these two movies.
2) I am thankful that I am learning to live FREE (hello, not for free; just free). I cannot be thankful enough for this. This is the best thing which has ever happened to me.
3) fill in your own stuff, here and I will be thankful
4) I am thankful that I had time this week. That was a gift I really happy to have. I cooked stuff (chickpeas fried in olive oil, and tofu marinara) and photographed stuff (bracelets, magazines and shea butter).
5) I am thankful this week that I had an extra (small amount) couple of bucks and bought something superfluous when let loose in the drugstore. I also saw my former skin doctor in the drugstore (he is retired) and kidded around with him for a while. He has a great tan. Interesting for a skin doctor to have a tan, I think. What do you think?
6) I am thankful I got a kickass printer for free because I review for Amazon:
the Epsom Workforce ET-4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax.
Nice work, Epsom.
7) I am thankful for my family, as always.
8) I am thankful I can participate in this cool blog hop!
9) I am thankful for Spotify, where I can once again collect all of my favorite music in one place, which I have been unable to do since the unfortunate demise of my beloved Napster.
10) I am thankful for Modern Family.
a LoopDeDoo friendship bracelet I made this morning. I am learning to do this just this week